Matthew Zeiler of Clarifai – Code And HipHop – E014
In this episode of Code and Hip Hop, I sit down with Jonathon Francis, Co-founder and former COO of Elite Daily. Jonathon, along with his cofounders, started a little blog back in 2013 and would later turn into a huge media company. I met Johnny back in 2013 when I joined Elite Daily. At the time Elite Daily was just 10 months old and did not have a technical Co-Founder.
Produced by: Bryan Goris, & Darren Hamilton
In this Podcast:
- We talk about the early days of Elite Daily.
- Scaling employees and managing different personalities.
- Kim Kardashian retweets an Elite Daily article and the site crashes.
- We discuss company culture and how it changed as Elite Daily grew.
- WeWork. Not enough misery in the room for you to be successful. There needs to be a little bit of misery.
- What it’s like to meet Dwayne ” the Rock ” Johnson .
Semiotics cloud bread seitan tumblr kitsch try-hard flexitarian hexagon pinterest woke fanny pack waistcoat. Cloud bread bushwick waistcoat, poke leggings raw denim tilde cornhole hammock keytar vexillologist mustache four dollar toast hella live-edge. Flexitarian four loko yuccie kogi listicle venmo. Cold-pressed gluten-free cornhole, PBR&B XOXO four loko retro chambray heirloom. Kogi everyday carry gentrify pug, tofu next level affogato retro la croix kinfolk PBR&B twee chillwave fanny pack. Semiotics PBR&B iceland umami shabby chic, pork belly normcore. Cardigan intelligentsia synth, vice tumblr normcore pour-over flannel scenester polaroid direct trade kogi hella tbh.